Monday, July 12, 2010

Chanel Spring Couture 2010

Before I go on about this, sorry for the delay in posts! I went to my moms for a week and there was absolutely no internet there what so ever! It was aggravating but also relaxing at the same time. Now! On to talk about the loveliness that is the Chanel Spring Couture 2010! And why am I doing spring 2010 instead of F/W 2010? Because frankly, well, I dislike the Chanel Fall Couture 2010. I'm just not fond of tweed and fur boots...together. The clothes just weren't my kinda thing. I can't help it if designers make such adorable spring lines that I must blog about!

This, however, is beautiful! The second, third, and fourth outfits are so gorgeous. The silky fabric makes it look like their outfits are blowing in the wind. Even though there not! The one in the middle, at least the top part resembles Lady Gaga. Who I might actually go see this Saturday! That's going to be something else entirely to write about!


This dress is very beautiful, it looks all goddess-y like and just magical. Good job Karl Lagerfeld!