Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some Favorites - Jewelry

Just a couple shots of some of my favorite jewelry pieces of the moment!

 Chanel leaf necklace.
Found on eBay, obviously thats where I get most of my bargains besides thrift stores or this website my mom joined where you can get free items people don't want anymore, it was created to lessen the garbage in landfills! What a smart idea.

 Turquoise and silver necklace thats been in the family for a while, my mom passed it down to me and I believe it belonged to my grandmother before my mom.



Nicole Richies 'House of Harlow' necklace.
I love the aqua color design on this necklace! 

Juicy Couture 'juicy' chain bracelet, Fashion charm bracelet, Ribbon & Chain bracelet, Juicy Couture gold charm bracelet.
I have been obsessed over charm bracelets these past two months, I've started to aquire quite a few, the Juicy Couture charm bracelet I've had since about 2 or 3 Christmases ago, and the Ribbon & Chain bracelet is pretty old as well, got it on a trip to Chicago probably almost 2 years ago! The other two are brand new, and we're total bargains!

-Katie