Thursday, July 28, 2011

Affirmation of Love





This short article that I read on "Positive Thinking" towards certain things like love, friendship, or certain goals reminds me of a book I read a while back called The Secret. Now, I'm not saying that I agree with the whole books main meaning "think positive thoughts and you'll get what you what." You have to work towards it as well. Maybe they mention that second part in the book, maybe they don't, I'm not quite sure exactly. Anyway, here are a few short sayings you can tell yourself daily, doing these everyday really makes me feel better when I'm having a crappy day.








"I radiate love to those around me and in return they radiate love to me, I do everything in a consciousness of love, I spread love to all those that I meet and they spread love to me, I am surrounded by people who love me and I give thanks for that love, I allow love to find me easily and effortlessly, Love is all around me."