Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hard at work // Outfit Post

Currently working on a shirt for Apparel class, its due on Wednesday so hopefully I'll be done by then but first here is Saturday's outfit post, I've been in comfy pajamas all day sewing today and its honestly really mind blowing how long it takes to make a simple shirt. Seamstresses must be really bitchy or just super patient because I know this crap takes me hours upon hours to do and I end up in a horrible mood, with barely anything done! I still have sleeves, a collar, and a button placket to do all in just two days. Looks like it'll be a couple of sleepless all-nighters! So anyway, Saturdays outfit.




This bracelet found on my shopping trip Saturday only cost $1 at Goodwill! I was freaking shocked when I found it, it was right next to the cash register so I wouldn't say this was an impulse buy. I've been looking for studded leather bracelets everywhere that don't cost as much as my car like the one Hermes created, which is beautifully designed, and also the original.



And last, my new Big Buddah bag! I didn't use it with this outfit but I just bought it and this was a great find at a local Plato's Closet here by my college and I checked online and this bag retails for about $100 but I only paid $25 for it! :)


Sweater, thrifted
Boots & Skirt, F21
Bracelet, thrifted